5 January 2015

Lights. Camera. Dresses.


Freddie Wears: ASOS Suit & Tie.
I Wear: TFNC Dress & ASOS Shoes.

The party season may be over but that can mean only one thing, it's nearly wedding season and if you're like me you'll already be on the search for that perfect day to evening dress. Plus you'll be after getting the best snaps of you looking hot to trot, and of course the beautiful bride.

When I started this blog there were a few reasons behind my decision to do so, my love for writing, my ever growing list of hobbies and of course the fact I love all things fashion and photography, so my friends glamorous birthday bash gave me the perfect opportunity to write about both of these. 

So first of all a little bit about my camera, the Samsung DV150F. With dual LCD screens, perfect for selfies, this pocket size camera is great for taking with you to any occasion, no matter how small the clutch bag! I love the fact it has wifi, meaning I can upload my pictures to fb at the touch of a button, you can also activate multishare so that any snaps you take go straight to your phone. The photo quality is great and so is the zoom, the only downside to this camera is that when it comes to taking photos in dull or dark lighting it can be a bit temperamental if the flash in inactive, something which I must say I have experienced with a lot of cameras. Now I don't want to bore you with all the specs, half of which I don't understand, so if you would like to read more about this camera here is a link to PCmag. However, I think there review is a bit harsh.

Time for the fashion. For this Hollywood themed night I bought this gorgeous Grecian style TFNC Dress from Topshop. The style of the dress shows off just the right amount of flesh and the wrap allows for a bit of over indulgence on the party food, which after this Christmas and New Year I definitely needed. The beading and fabric on this dress is simply stunning but be warned, due to the style, on some photos this dress may make your bum look huge as it did mine! 

Now for me, an all day wedding requires an elegant yet fun dress to take you from day to night, something that I think this particular dress does well. The length, colour and beading keeps it all very classy and sophisticated but the split gives it that element of sexiness and fun.

Finding the perfect dress is no easy job so I thought I'd start it off for you.

Fitted Dresses.


Floaty Dresses.


Wrap & Peplum Waist Dresses.




Those are just a few of my favourites.. I hope you like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment