2 June 2015

Sisterhood of the World, Blogger Award.


First of all I want to say a huge thank you to Ayah and Kimmy, the wonderful writers behind Embrace the Light and secondly, I do hope you'll stop by their blog and say hello!

They Asked Me...
#1 What is something you can't leave the house without?
I know this is really predictable but my mobile! I just love keeping in touch with my friends and family and sharing silly stories and photos with them throughout the day.

#1 Tell us one of your happiest moments?
Cuddling up under the stars with my boyfriend on our first night in Tenerife, which was also our first holiday abroad together.

#3 What's the best play/film you've ever seen?
Me and my boyfriend went to see Wicked at the theatre in London and it was truly spectacular. Everything about it was amazing from the story and songs to the costumes and acting. If you've not seen it, it's a must!

#4 As a kid what did you want to be when you was older?
A beautician/make-up artist. I've always loved being creative and dreamed of doing the makeup for catwalks and films, especially horrors!

#5 What is your favourite style tip?
Don't just wear it because it's in fashion! Make sure it suits you and you feel comfortable in it... confidence is beautiful.
Also stick to a colour scheme! I have such OCD when it comes to colour coordination!

#6 Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
Yes my black barely there sandals from Next! They're so comfy and you just can't beat a pair of black heels.

#7 What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Be yourself and don't worry about what anybody else thinks. As long as you're kind, that's all that matters.

#8 Your favourite food treat?
Ben and Jerry's Spectacular Speculoos Cookie Core, by the tub! Caramel and Cookies? Whats not to love!

#9 Who is your inspiration?
My friends, family and boyfriend who always make me want to be the best version of myself.

#10 What are your hopes for next year?
To win the lottery please?! Oh and to just keep pushing forward in all aspects of my life and see where they take me.


My Questions...
#1 What's your favourite part of blogging and why?
#2 What product is your skin saviour?
#3 Summer holiday vs. Winter holiday?
#4 If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you want with you?
#5 Where do you want to be in 5 years?
#6 How would you describe your style?
#7 What's your best/favourite joke?
#8 What's your favourite trend right now?
#9 What would be your perfect first date?
#10 Which celeb(s) do you look to for style inspiration?


My Nominees...


The Rules...
Thank the person who nominated you and share a link to their blog, answer their ten questions, write your own ten questions and nominate up to ten people.

----------------------------------

Whilst I'm here I just want to apologise for not blogging a lot lately, it's just I've been making lots of  exciting changes to things at work and that has had me super busy most nights, but hopefully I will be back to blogging as normal very soon!


Thanks for stopping by and keep an eye out for my latest posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment