27 April 2015

Birthday Presents Part 1.


This year I had the pleasure of celebrating my Birthday in Cornwall, somewhere I have never been before, we had a lovely time and were very lucky with the weather. For my Birthday me and my boyfriend decided to go and visit the Restormel Castle in Lostwithiel and then we had planned to visit St. Austell but became lost and found ourselves at the gorgeous Pentewan Beach.

As like most people on their birthdays I couldn't wait to show off my presents and this year I was a very lucky girl and received this gorgeous tan Micheal Kors bag and tan Ralph Lauren Sandals to match. The bag is a slouchy style so can be used both day and night and I love how it can be worn on the shoulder, on the arm or in the hand making it so easy to stlyle. The bag also only has very suitable detailing something which I am very happy about as I'm not one for structured bags or big logos.


The sandals are an exact match in colour to the bag so I was very happy that I could wear them both together that day. These are extremely comfy and I really like the style, they're simple yet elegant and again only have some small detailing. 

Now a couple of weeks ago I went to Bicester Village and managed to pick up this gorgeous green Ralph Lauren jumper for just £17! Until my birthday I hadn't had an occasion to wear it but thanks to the weather in Cornwall I got the opportunity to wear it on my Birthday. Although it is a jumper the lightweight ribbed material of it means it can be worn in warmer weather and the short sleeves along with the colour make it look that bit more summery too. The sleeves also dress the jumper up a bit along with the brown suede detailing which I think is just stunning.





I finished off my outfit with a pair of faded mid-denim jeans from Miss Selfridges and my Ralph Lauren sunglasses. If you hadn't already guessed Ralph Lauren is my favourite designer as the clothes and accessories are always so simple yet stylish and have the perfect combination of casual and dressy.



Have you been to Cornwall?



No comments:

Post a Comment