2 April 2015

Project: Organised.


Working, blogging, doing an NVQ, learning to drive, going to the gym, partaking in Zumba, seeing my family, friends and partner and getting some 'me time' is a lot to get done and though I do manage to juggle it all reasonably well, I decided it was time for me to get a bit more organised and stop flapping around in my 'organised chaos'.

This simple yet cute A4 notebook was just £5 from Tesco and they also have an A5 one for £4, I opted for A4 as I HATE having to fold nice crisp pieces of white paper. Grrr, one of my many niggles. This notebook caught my eye with it's bold title. I love the simplicity of the black and white with just that little pop of colour provided by the dividers, it's very me. I also love the fact that its a binder as it makes mistakes easy to remove, one pull and the page is gone. That's another thing I dislike, mistakes in my work! 


This notebook has a plastic front and back keeping it clean, tidy and free from tears and bends, it also has an elasticated fastening to keep everything together. It is divided in to 5 sections and each divider has a pouch so that you can keep any loose sheets in it as well. There is a good amount of lined paper in each section and at the back of the notebook is a plastic wallet with a zip where you could keep smaller pieces of paper, paper clips, post-it notes and perhaps your pen.

This is a fantastic notebook and I only have one complaint, and that is that the little cards that they provide you with keep moving around and look as though I may end up loosing them.

 If you want to stay organised and you like things neat and tidy this Project Notebook is definitely for you, I love it and am already finding it so handy. You can order yours online here.

How do you stay organised?



No comments:

Post a Comment