15 April 2015

The Side Split Top.


Side splits and turtle necks are two things I'm loving at the moment and this Asos top not only has both but does a great job of taking turtle necks through to the warmer months in this white, loose fit tee. The top is very comfy and casual but in crisp white still looks very chic.

I decided to style this top with a pair of light denim ripped skinny jeans from Zara, the absolute staple piece in my wardrobe at the moment. The colour of these jeans is so summery and I like the amount of rips they have in them, more than my Topshop ones but less than others that are in the stores. They are the perfect combination of casual and classy.


Now being small I can't really get away with wearing a long top and jeans without heels so I chose to wear these cute navy pointed toe stilettos from Next Clearance. The colour and style is sophisticated but still summery and I think adds that final touch of class to the outfit.

I accessorised with silver jewellery and a sleek low pony tail to keep my hair off my face. This was such a light weight and comfy outfit for the cinema on a warm day and I felt very 'me' in ripped jeans teamed with heels!




----------------------------
Jeans - Similar Here, £35
Top - Same Here, £16
Shoes - Similar Here, £28
----------------------------

Fast and Furious 7 is an amazing film and it's definitely worth going to see in the cinema, It was funny, action packed and filled with emotion. I'm really wanting to do a movie marathon with the other 6 now!


What's your staple piece?


No comments:

Post a Comment