17 January 2015

A Spot Of Afternoon Tea.



First of all I want to say a huge thank you to Carmen, a parent at work who treated the work girlies and I to this lovely spot of afternoon tea at The Cathedral Quarter Hotel in Derby. The building is beautiful, as was the food. I recommend this to anyone who likes a nice quite get together with the girls or as a present to your mum.

Now, for this occasion I wanted a smart/casual outfit that was going to be warm and comfy, plus I wanted to where my new Topshop jeans, see The Ripped Jeans & Jumper Dress post for more details. These jeans are extremely comfortable, the fit and colour is smart whilst the rips keep them looking trendy.

I decided to team them with this lovely stone coloured, chunky knit polo neck from Zara. The colour lightening up my outfit in contrast to the mid-dark denim and my brunette hair. I love this knit however it is slightly itchy! 


My shoes are Dorothy Perkins sling back, tan stilettos. I absolutely love these shoes and was so happy to have another occasion to wear them too, I only really wear open toed shoes on nights out and I'm not a huge fan of walking long distances in shoes without straps. These shoes are super comfy and are perfect all year round. My tan bag is from Aldo. It has a gold zip allowing you to make it bigger and a cream and black prestudded flap. 


I detailed my outfit with a gold Armani Exchange watch, MAC Lipstick in Cosmo and a loose, low, centre partinged pony tail.






Who else enjoys Afternoon Tea? I know I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment