11 January 2015

The Ripped Jeans & Jumper Dress.

Always wash jeans inside out with the zips and buttons done up.
Link to jeans below, cannot currently find jumper online.

Yesterday whilst in town booking my holiday, I decided to go and try on the Moto Blue Vintage Wash Jamie Jeans at Topshop, £42, that I had been eyeing up for ages. Three pairs of ripped jeans just isn't enough! tried them on and they look just as fantastic on as they do off.

If you've never worn Topshop jeans before then you are missing outThey have a slight stretch to them so that they're comfy to be in all day, they're fantastic quality when it comes to both washing and wear and they come in a variety of waist sizes and leg lengths, from petite to tall.

Whilst in Topshop, I couldn't help but to have a browse, much to my boyfriends disappointment, and I am so glad I did as I came across this gorgeous Khaki Jumper Dress, £28, also available in different colours. Now, although called a jumper dress the curved hem only really allows it to be worn as a dress by someone small.. Lucky me! But don't worry it looks fantastic with a pair of jeans too or you could opt for the next size up, which made the dress both looser and longer. I love the fit of this ribbed number and I am so disappointed I could only afford to purchase it in one colour, but I definitely think I made the right decision with the Khaki. 

Both of these items are not only gorgeous but very versatile. The rips in the jeans and the colour make them perfect for all year round, teaming with different colours and the style also means you can dress them up or down. Turned up with some chunky heeled shoe boots will definitely have you looking bang on trend. As for the jumper you can either wear it with jeans and boots, jeans and heels or just on its own with a pair of thigh high boots for a sexy sixties inspired look. The thickness also keeps that chill off without getting you too hot! Great for a walk to the pub or teamed with a coat for a day out shopping. I know I'll be wearing this a lot right through to spring.

Here are my three favourite ways to wear..
Worn together with black chunky heels and hobo bag. The jeans teamed with a white oversized boyfriend fit shirt, H&M, and converse. The jumper dress with thigh high leather boots, Dune.

I would love to know what your thoughts are!



No comments:

Post a Comment