17 February 2015

Clean Eat Pancakes #JTH


Yesterday I realised it had been a month since I did my post my post on health and fitness. Oops. I think that shows how healthy I've been. But not to worry, its a new day and best of all it's Pancake Day.

Now I love Pancakes, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share with you my Five Step Clean Eat Pancake Recipe and to kick off the start of my clean eating. This recipe is quick, simple, healthy and delicious and I'm proud to say it's my own.


For The Pancakes You Will Need -
1 Medium Banana
2 Medium Egg Whites
Tablespoon of Honey (Optional)

You Will Also Need -
A Hand Blender (you can use a fork but it will be harder)
A Frying Pan
2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil

---------------------------------------

Step One - Cut 1/2 of the banana into chunks ready to blend and add the egg whites.
(Opptional - slice the remaining to top)

Step Two - Blend the egg whites and banana until smooth.

Step Three - Heat the oil in the pan then pour in the mixture. Leave until the bottom goes brown.

Step Four - Place the pan under the grill to cook the top of the pancake until golden.



Step Five - Transfer on to a plate and top. I tend to go for the remaining banana slices and honey but you could try anything... Blueberries and strawberries taste delicious with it.


I would love to hear from you if you choose to make these pancakes and also if you upload a picture to Instagram, use the hashtag #thateverydaygirlxo so I can check them out!

ENJOY!

What will you be topping your pancakes with today?



No comments:

Post a Comment