10 February 2015

Dinner Date & Bowling.

 

This weekend my amazing friend Jess came up from Norwich and we made lots of plans. For the first day we decided to go out for lunch at Chiquitos in order to catch up, followed by bowling and arcade games at Ten Pin. We're both really competitive so this was a lot of fun.

For this day out I wanted something comfy, that of course would go with bowling shoes, so here are my Noisy May at Vero Moda loose fit mom jeans. These are so comfy and I love the worn knee detailing. I teamed these jeans with my grey River Island turtle neck top, black Primark blazer, black Topshop loafers and black H&M hobo bag.

To accessorize I added my checked Topman scarf and my Mums belt, brand unknown. I love the chunkiness of this belt and the large silver buckle. It separates the jeans and top perfectly and clinches the waist adding shape to this rather boyish outfit. As for the scarf, it is a focus point and finishes the outfit nicely.


Jeans - Similar here, £44.80
Top - Similar here, £12
Shoes - Same here, £32
Blazer - Similar here, £35
Bag - Similar here, £30
Scarf - Similar here, £14
Belt - Similar here, £15

-----------------------------------------------------

If you've never been to Chiquitos and you like Mexican food, you have to go. This restaurant is one of my favourites as the food is amazing, I love how much choice there is and it's not that expensive. Oh and I forgot to mention they also have Mexican hats and free popcorn whilst you order.


My recommended dishes to try are:
The Tostada Sharing PlatterBaked tostadas topped with sweet potato & feta cheese, BBQ pulled pork and their chorizo & sweetcorn medley, topped with cheese and served with cranberry salsa, £10.95.
Chicken and Chorizo Tacos - Two tacos filled with spicy chicken and their chorizo & sweetcorn medley, topped with cheese and served with salad, £10.95.
Santa Fe Hot Baked WrapChicken pieces in their signature tomato sauce mixed with Mexican spiced rice, lettuce, cheese and sour cream. Served with chips and salad, £10.45.
Golden Nugget CheesecakeA soft creamy cheesecake filled with chocolate & honeycomb pieces and topped with chocolate coated nuggets. Served with fresh strawberries and chocolate flavour sauce, £5.45.



What do you like to do at the weekends?



No comments:

Post a Comment