16 February 2015

Flowers For My Valentine.


 Now valentines day isn't something me and Freddie really consider that important, but we do however think it's a good excuse to get dressed up and go out for some food and a few drinks.

For this occasion I chose to wear this navy floral shift dress from Newlook which I have only worn once. The pattern and fit makes this dress suitable for the day time whilst the length dresses it up. I also chose it because I thought the floral design was perfect for valentines day. 

I teamed the dress my Newlook camel dress coat as the longer length works well with the shorter dress, adding sophistication to the outfit. The coat also makes the dress look more suitable for this time of year. I then went with a bock heeled shoe boot as I wanted the outfit to go from daytime to nighttime. These were the boots I picked up from Next Clearance, down from £55 to £9. It was the first time I have worn them and they are so comfy. I can't believe how lucky I was to find them.


I accessorised this outfit with my Aldo bag, Marc Jacobs watch and Micheal Kors bracelet. You can dress up any outfit with the right accessories. For my hair I went with soft romantic waves, styled using GHD straighteners and then held with just a few section clips and a spritz of  Silverkrin. 

Dress - Similar here, £15
Coat - Similar here, £70
Shoes - Similar here, £69
Bag - Similar here, £18
Watch - Same here, £185
Bracelet - Same here, £69

---------------------------------------------


We had such an amazing evening and I finally got to try the Pizza at ZizziIt was incredible. As was the Fonduta Formaggi, we had for our starter. Our view during drinks was of the Nottingham eye and on the way home my wonderful boyfriend treated me to my favourite flowers (I don't do big bouquets) and this super cute jar of miniature liquorice allsorts from The Treat Kitchen.



What did you do this Valentines Day? I'd love to know.




No comments:

Post a Comment