13 May 2015

Clinique Bonus Box.


Last month I went to Bicester Village and bought my self a few bits and bobs. One of the things I picked up whilst I was there, that I was really impressed with, was this Clinique Bonus Box for just £15.

This gorgeous little box contains 8 well sized beauty products, some that I have been using on and off and others that I have been using everyday. I'm really impressed with the majority of the products and for the price I think it's a fantastic set so with that said here's a brief review of each one from my absolute favourite to my least favourite.

----------------------------------

Love


By far my favourite product in the set! This peachy coloured serum goes on brilliantly and leaves you with hydrated and glowing skin all day, great for when you've got a tan and foundation isn't requires. Having said that, it does soak in completely making it a perfect product to use before applying makeup
This 15ml tub is lasting me such a long time so the price tag for 50ml isn't putting me off as much as it usually would have done. 

Soothing, cooling, massaging and sensitive on the eyes, I'm loving this product especially the the roller ball application as it's very gentle and you get the perfect amount meaning it doesn't get wasted. This serum is a life saver on those early mornings.

3rd: City Block Anti-Pollution, £18 for 40ml
I applied this to my cheeks and couldn't see a thing, then I applied it to my chin where I had a small pimple and it was immediately less visible. Wear alone or as a primer, this product is lightweight and breathable and my skin felt hydrated all day. I particularly liked wearing it alone on days the sun was out and I didn't want to wear foundation.

----------------------------------

Like


I have used this product for a long time now and the tiny 15ml bottles last absolutely ages so ignore the fact it's almost £18 for a moisturiser. For dry skin it's an amazing product and when used before primer and foundation stops your skin drying out and from  your makeup appearing caked on, however when used on it's own my skin can sometimes feel too sticky and look rather shiny.

5th: Clincial Dark Spot Corrector, £42 for 30ml
Now I don't think I've used this product enough to see results that make me want to spend £42 however I have noticed some slight improvement in the evenness of my skin tone when the product is on. It goes on really nicely and works as a great base for concealer or foundation as it doesn't dry out the skin, instead leaves a healthy glow with a matte finish.

This lipstick goes on nicely, is very true to colour and does last a long time however after a while I did notice it started to dry out my lips due to the matte finish which in this colour can appear quite visible, not a colour I would usually pick for myself.

----------------------------------

Dislike


7th: Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser, £17 100ml
I'm afraid to say I didn't really enjoy using this product, though it did foam up nicely and remove my makeup it had a very strong soap smell which I am not keen on and also left my face feeling like it had a coating on it, very much like bars of soap do.

8th: Even Better Make-up SPF 15, £24.50
I found this product to be a bit too dry on my skin which is surprising as my skin is rather oily. The coverage isn't fantastic and it didn't spread very well so I ended up with powdery patches. For the price I am quite dissapointed.

----------------------------------

To end on a positive, I have really liked using most of the products in this set and have definitely got my self a few new beauty favourites. For just £15 this is a great set for yourself or to buy as a gift. I hope you enjoyed reading my reviews and have found them helpful, if you have a difference in opinion I would love to hear.


What are your favourite Clinique products?



No comments:

Post a Comment