6 May 2015

The Vamps 2015 World Tour.


First of all I want to say a HUGE thank you to my best friend Zoe for getting me this amazing Christmas present. I love love love music so going to see an incredible band like The Vamps is always going to make me happy, even if I was one of the eldest people in there that wasn't looking after children! 

Anyway, despite being a "boy band" with a teenage fanclub there not really boy band-y at all, infact they're super cool and extremely talented. Now when I say talented I don't just mean they put on a flashy light and dance show and sang good song, though they did that of course, I mean they write songs, produce songs, sing, play guitar, play drums and play piano too! As well as singing their own incredible songs last night they also did some fantastic covers from Taylor Swift to Sum 41.


Supporting The Vamps was Luke Friend from X-factor who has a truly amazing voice, The Tide, a Californian boy band who were really good as well and very entertaining and Union J who's music I don't really listen to but did a fantastic live performance.

 Though we were in seating for this concert, we did stand through pretty much the whole thing so I'm glad I chose the chunky heels that I did. I teamed them with my ripped Topshop jeans which I of course turned up to look that little bit more stylish and also to show off the slimness of my ankles in contrast with the chunky heels. I then went for a very simple baggy black tee which I dressed up with my gold collar necklace and River Island fedora hat with gold buckle detailing. The hat finished of this outfit perfectly and also hid where my hair had stuck to my head from getting too hot!


-----------------------------
Jeans - Same Here, £42
Shoes - Similar Here, £24.99
Top - Similar Here, £12.99
Hat - Same Here, £25
Necklace - Similar Here, £6
-----------------------------

If you've never thought about going to see The Vamps, but you like their music, you should definitely consider it as they are absolutely incredible and if you're interested to see what I'm raving on about I shall be posting some videos of them to my Twitter and Facebook which you can head on over to now via the links below. Don't forget to follow and I shall follow back!


I had such a fun time and really want to see them in concert again.

Who do you recommend I see next?



No comments:

Post a Comment