17 May 2015

Striped Shirt & Sandals.


Stripes are such a big trend this summer as is the long line shirt, so you can imagine how excited I was to find this shirt in Tesco for just £18. The lightweight material is perfect for summer and I love the light grey stripes on the white, very minimal and chic. This shirt could be worn buttoned up and alone but for this particular outfit I chose to wear it undone layered over a basic black vest top.


Now these type of sandals are ones I had sworn never to wear but when I saw these off white snake skin ones for just £10 in Tesco, I couldn't resist trying them on.What I like about these particular sandals compared to some of the others in this style, is that they sole isn't to chunky, which would look just ridiculous on my size 3 feet. These are so comfy but did take about an hour of getting used to before I could walk fast without them falling off my feet.

I finished off my outfit by teaming the shirt and sandals with my ripped skinny jeans and my black handbag to go with the black vest. I then accessorised with my black Tiffany&Co sunglasses and my silver jewellery which I think goes lovely with the light grey stripes.


----------------------------------
Shirt - Same here, £18
Vest - Same here, £4
Jeans - Same here, £42
Shoes - Same here, £10
Bag - Similar here, £19.99
Sunglasses, Same here, £194
----------------------------------

This outfit was perfect for a sunny but slightly windy day as the shirt provided my with an extra layer keeping that chill off me when the wind blew.


Have you checked out Tesco's clothing recently?



No comments:

Post a Comment