26 February 2015

Beauty(ful) Storage Solutions.


If you love beauty products and accessories as much as me, then you're probably always struggling with the dilemma of where to store them all, you want it to be organised but lets face it, its got to look good. Oh the struggles of being a girl. Well here are my top tips on beautiful storage.

Make up cases are never that attractive so I opted for this large mirrored jewellery box. In the top compartment is jewellery I don't wear that often and in the side compartments are my big statement necklaces, then I have used all the draws to store my everyday makeup. Sort your makeup into categories, for instance lips, face and eyes to make getting ready quicker and easier.

On top is my travel jewellery case which has in it all my favourite watches, bracelets, earrings, rings and necklaces that I wear regularly, that way if I'm ever away for the weekend there's no need for packing and unpacking as they're all ready to go.

In my little wooden box from turkey are my headphones, speaker and memory cards, little bits and bobs that need to be kept safe and at hand. I also keep my two favourite pairs of sunglasses out and my daily perfume so I don't forget to spritz! 


In draws forget trying to buy compartments, simply use gift boxes from Christmas and birthdays, shoe boxes, old dessert pots and I bought the odd basket for wilkos.

In my top draw I have storage compartments for all my regularly used products - hair styling and emergency skincare, new/seasonal makeup, scrunchies and headbands, false eylashes and my Elizabeth Arden makeup. Then I've slipped all my makeup bags down the side. In the other draw are all my pampering products. I have perfumes, shower toiletries, fake tanning products, skincare, Molton Brown goodies and moisturisers.



I hope you found this useful, what are your storage tips?



No comments:

Post a Comment