2 March 2015

Happy Birthday Grandad.


First of all I want to say a big Happy Birthday to the most amazing Grandad in the world. Secondly, I want to tell you all about this gorgeous place in Staffordshire. Barton Marina has some lovely little shops which sell jewellery, clothes and food plus an art gallery and a fantastic Pub Restaurant called the Waterfront. You can walk along the promenade admiring the narrow boats or take a walk around the lake which when the sun is shining like it was today looks simply beautiful.

Living in the city I love visiting places like this. I adore being by the water and watching it glisten in the sun, plus I'm a sucker for old fashioned lampposts and cute little benches and flower pots. I could have spent hours here just walking around going in and out the shops, one of which sold gorgeous little gifts and things for the home. I of course had to buy myself something and picked up a stunning pair of earrings.



As I knew we were going to be walking around in the cold wind I chose to wear something comfy and warm, but of course I wanted to still look nice for my Grandad's birthday meal. This is a chic and simplistic outfit that I don't really have much to say about except I picked my Next roll neck jumper and Warehouse coat as I knew they would keep me warm and my Dune thigh high boots because they're super comfy. I chose this outfit because it was suitable and I liked it. It's as simple as that.


Today may have been really windy and cold but I had a wonderful time and if you get chance to go here then you definitely should. I've had the perfect day in good company and enjoyed a delicious meal in a place filled with character. I shall definitely be coming back here in the summer with my boyfriend.

----------------------------------

Jumper - Similar here, £25
Boots - Similar here, £119
Skinnies - Same, £22.99
Coat - Similar here, £70

----------------------------------




Happy Birthday Grandad!



No comments:

Post a Comment