12 March 2015

Some Much Needed Me Time.


Work, play and not a lot of sleep, it's safe to say the past week has caught up on me big time. At the weekend I went to a wedding reception and drank a little too much and this week I have been working none stop with very little sleep. 

All this combined has resulted in me becoming run down, so finding these little goodies on my trip to Tesco was just what I needed to make me realise some "me time" was desperately needed.

This gorgeous glass bistro mug was what I spotted first. It's perfect for my delicious cup of hot lemon and ginger water in the morning, the best drink to kick start your day as it's refreshing and great for boosting the immune system, just what you need when you're feeling under the weather. Oh and it aids weight loss, just in case you needed another reason to try it!


This lovely dusky pink mug was just too cute to resist once it had caught my eye, I've been using it for a cheeky hot chocolate at night time whilst sat in bed with this delicately scented candle beside me. I know it's very simple but the colour matches my room and for a £1 I wasn't going to say no. Anyway it isn't simple anymore as a bit of lace and some double sided sticky tape fixed that.

Last but not least are these super adorable sleepy lamb slippers which I saw on my way to the till. They are so comfy and snug and I just couldn't resist them, I mean lambs are just the cutest right?! These slippers have been a life saver these cold early mornings on my tiled kitchen floor!

It's Thursday now and I'm feeling much better from taking this week off to just relax in bed watching netflix under my fairy lights.



How do you like to unwind?




No comments:

Post a Comment