22 March 2015

Mothers Day Dinner & Drinks.


Last weekend I went out for a lovely meal in West Bridgford with my boyfriend and his family followed by a few drinks just me and him so I wanted an outfit that was smart and family appropriate yet still looked dressy for the drinks afterwards.. after all it was a Saturday night.


I love shirts, and this fitted blue one from Newlook is one of my favourites, it's very smart but if styled correctly can take you from work, to day, to night. For this particular occassion I chose to only fasten two of the buttons so that it hung at the bottom and wasn't buttoned up to high which would have made it look officey. Of course I didn't want it to be to revealing so I added a lace bralet underneath wearing that as actually part of the outfit not just my underwear.

To dress up the shirt I wore this gorgeous silver collar necklace which I picked up from a charity shop and then wore my black coated skinny jeans and black strappy heeled sandals.

--------------------------------
--------------------------------


What do you wear when with the other halves family?



No comments:

Post a Comment