15 March 2015

Suit Up.


If you watch How I Met Your Mother, you'll get the title of my post. Anyway here is what I wore last weekend to the wedding reception that gave me the worst hangover of my life.

Despite my love of fashion and makeup I am far from a girly girl, I would rather go watch a football match or do some sort of climbing activity than spend a day at a spa, so when it comes to weddings or formal events I sometimes find choosing an outfit hard as I don't particularly like wearing "girly" or "pretty" dresses, I would much rather wear something trendy with an element of sexiness.

Once again this isn't the greatest photo, it was very dark outside, I was using my iPhone and we was rushing to leave, but I love this outfit and got so many compliments on how nice and different it was that I of course wanted to share it with you all.

I was so comfortable in these trousers the other week I decided I wanted to wear them again, then I thought to my self why not make it a suit, so out came my trusty Primark blazer. Now that's two dark pieces of clothing that are both loose fitted so I needed to add something bright and what is brighter than white. Also the top needed to be tight in order to give me some shape, so I got out this lovely little Miss Selfridges racer back crop top. Now, I don't usually wear crop tops unless I'm wearing them with something high waisted, luckily these trousers are fairly high waisted and the crop top is rather long.

I glammed up my top with this gorgeous statement necklace from Primark that adds a nice touch of sparkle to my outfit, plus the grey colours work brilliantly with the black and white.

Keeping with the monochrome theme I chose to wear my white Carvella block heeled sandals to keep my outfit from looking to officey and my white Stressed But Well Dressed Zara clutch.

--------------------------
Trousers - Similar here, £25
Top - Similar here, £6
Blazer - Similar here, £35
Necklace - Similar here, £15
Shoes - Similar here, £30
Clutch - Similar here, £12.99
--------------------------

What do you think to girls wearing suits?



No comments:

Post a Comment