4 March 2015

The Script ft Tinie Tempah.


Please excuse the terrible photo! It was freezing, windy, dull and well the iPhone 4 camera is pretty shocking haha, but not to worry you can still see what I'm wearing.

I absolutely love concerts and for me standing tickets are a must as I think you get the best atmosphere, unfortunately for me when I go in standing I get really hot so I have to dress like it's the middle of summer, not great when you're queuing for 45 minutes in the bitter cold wind. 

Ok, so this isn't a dress but when you're as short as me you can put a tube dress under almost any long top and your done. This particular dress/top is from ASOS and I just love the boxy boyfriend fit whilst the blouse like material allows for a sexier look. The black and white block colouring helps keep it smart-casual and also stops it looking too drab. 

Being short also means I have to wear heels so that I can actually see the stage and not just peoples backs, though to be honest I don't really mind. I love heels and because I tend to were dresses to concerts heels are a must for lengthening my legs. These heels are fantastic as they make me 6 inches taller whilst feeling like i'm only in 4 inch heels. This is due to the large platform and also the block heel, making these shoes great for dancing in. I finished off my outfit with my black tassel clutch, silver jewellery and softly curled hair that was guarenteed to last all night.

----------------------------------
Similar Dresses Here:

Similar Shoes Here:

Exact Bag Here:
----------------------------------


This is the second time I have seen The Script in concert and once again they were fantastic, as was Tinie Tempah. I had an amazing time and will definitely be seeing them again.


Who do you like going to see in concert?




No comments:

Post a Comment