7 March 2015

Glamour Magazine Balance Me Freebies.


So this happened. 

I very rarely buy magazines unless an article or a freebie entices me as I struggle to find the time to read them. In this particular instance four freebies caught my eye, so of course I had to get them all. I'm in no means saying that this is a bad thing., four products worth £41 for just £8, what's bad about that? It's just I now have four magazines, exactly the same, which does looks kind of odd, but hey who cares?!

Now GLAMOUR is by far my favourite magazine to read whenever I do decide to buy one. It's great value for money, has fantastic reads from fashion and health, to relationships and careers, plus it has some amazing free gifts.

Last year I used the Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash, also free from a magazine, and I remembered how much I loved it so I was eager to try all four of the products that were up for grabs this time. Available this month with GLAMOUR for just £2 is the Super Moisturising Body Wash, Pure Skin Face Wash, Radiance Face Mask and Shine On Tinted Lip Salve in Sheer Red.

I AM IN LOVE! All four of these products are amazing and I am very happy to be sharing this review with you guys!

--------------------------------------

The Body Wash
This gel like product has a natural scent to it that is really refreshing and it lathers up well so you don't need to use a lot. It's really sensitive and soothing on the skin and after using it my skin felt really soft and clean. Over the past few days of using it I've notice my skin doesn't appear as dry. All in all a really good product. Buy Online Here, £9

The Face Wash
This face wash is a white cream with a similar scent to the body wash. It's a lovely product that spreads well meaning you only need a really small amount as it goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and this product was so gentle and soothing upon use and afterwards didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. Being a contact wearer I also have to be careful with products near my eyes but this caused no irritation or discomfort at all. I've used this product for five days now and my skin feels very smooth and I've had no outbreaks. A great skin soother. Buy Online Here, £16

The Face Mask
As I've mentioned in the past I very rarely use face masks but I'd had a slight breakoutbreak after last weekends nightout so I decided to see if this would help at all. This facemask is an exfoliating cream that doesn't dry, it simply soaks in to your skin slightly and then upon removal the ground walnut shell particles gently massage and exfoliate the skin leaving it with a fresh healthy glow. My pores appeared less visible and my skin felt smoother and not as oily. The next day my spots had dried up and were clearly less visible. A five minute miracle worker. Buy Online Here, £18

The Lip Salve
I never wear lip glosses but this little beauty has been in my bag everyday now since purchase. The red colouring is only a shade darker than my natural lip once on so looks very natural whilst still adding that hint of colour. It soaks in leaving the lips feeling and looking moisturised without that sticky or wet look you get with other glosses. It has a lovely minty taste and makes the lips look fuller, A handbag must have. Buy Online Here, £12

--------------------------------------


Now here is the part where I would usually tell you which product is the best and which one you should pick up but I just can't, for £8 seriously just buy them all if you can!

Have you tried any Balance Me products?



No comments:

Post a Comment