29 December 2014

Festive Fragrances.



Christmas is my favourite holiday and this year I asked for two particular fragrances, one an old favourite and the other something new, I was lucky enough to get both, plus a few extra goodies!

Ok, so I'll start with my old favourite CK One Shock, this is what I like to call My fragrance as I wear it the most often. It smells incredible and is also affordable at only £28 for 100ml. It's a juicy and floriental scent that lasts the day.

The other perfume I asked for was Versace Crystal Noir, at £49.50 for 50ml this perfume is slightly more expensive but my oh my does it smell good! With it's oriental floral scent I find it's the perfect evening fragrance and I was lucky enough to get an adorable handbag sized 30ml bottle as well as a body lotion.

The other two presents were surprises, both of which I am very happy with. I have used both Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes in the past and love their floral smells, however I had never tried Marc Jacobs Honey and I must say I'm surprised I've not! It's a lovely smell and the base note of honey is just right! At £49.50 for 50ml it isn't the cheapest but it is quite strong so you wouldn't need a lot! 

Finally is Lady GaGa Fame at £31 for 50ml. I was pleasantly surprised having expected an unusual and eccentric scent based on both Lady Gaga herself and the fact that the liquid is black!! But this fragrance is very lady like and subtle and when smelling it I couldn't help but to be reminded of my childhood favourite Charlie Red, £6 for 100ml.

All prices found at boots.com

Have you used any of these fragrances or can suggest any to try?



2 comments:

  1. Great blog post I can't wait to go into boots and give all these frangrences a sniff xx

    ReplyDelete