31 December 2014

Oh My Manuka Doctor.



My skin has never felt so soft.. Wow!

As I mentioned in my all about me, I am super scared of getting wrinkles! I've always had a fuller face that has never shown laugh lines or lines on my forehead etc and I intend to keep it like that. For as long as possible anyway.

I have never been a fan of facemasks as I feel they dry out my skin and can cause outbreaks, but being a sucker for all things natural and after reading about this product from their apinourish range I thought it was worth the shot and believe me it really was.

So about the product. It's called Manuka Doctor Rejuvenating Bee Venom Face Mask and you get a 50ml jar for £49.99. It is amazing! If you've never heard of the Manuka Doctor range before they are a selection of skincare products that use natural ingredients to help protect and refresh your skin, their main ingredients are Purified Bee Venom and Manuka Honey.

In the past I have used their Lip Enhancer, £13.99 from the ApiRefine range. This is simply a tingly sort of lipgloss that's helps keep lips looking fuller, but I'll do a post about that product at a later date. Right now I want to tell you about this super, duper, incredibly amazing face mask they do. Yes I think it's that good. 

So, I asked for this off Santa now that I'm getting near to that old age of 22 haha and was lucky enough to get it! But I wanted to wait and use it on a day when I could finally relax and do nothing, that night finally came.

I had my shower, got into my pjs and took off the lid. The smell isn't the greatest but you can only really smell it if you put your nose right to the jar. It's quite a bit thicker than I expected but it goes on really nicely, however at first I was a bit worried. As I put it on to my skin I couldn't see it and thought I would have to use loads and that for the price it wouldn't last very long, but actually you don't need a really thick layer because it works by soaking into the skin.


I applied to my face and neck and left it for 30 minutes as directed (can be taken off after 15mins). As I layed there listening to music I could feel it very slightly tingling my skin and unlike other face masks my face wasn't all tight and itchy!

30 minutes was up, much to my disappointment. I took a wet cloth and was able to easily and gently remove the creamy mask and as I did I could tell immediately that my face felt softer. I patted my face dry with a towel and went down stairs to tell my mum how pleased I was with the mask she looked at my skin and said how fresh it looked, pores and blotches were all less visible.

I am also pleased to say that I woke up this morning to skin that still felt soft! And no spots! You definitely need to check out their products, I know I'll be buying lots more!

What facemasks do you use? Have you heard of Manuka Doctor?



No comments:

Post a Comment