29 December 2014

Freshen up with nspa.


7am, snow on the ground, lots of walking and cleaning to do, I need to be woken up!

In winter it can be so hard to wake up, it's cold, it's dark.. You want your duvet! But unfortunately the day calls and you've got to answer! The solution? For me it's a hot shower with raspberry, mint, lime or cherry scented shower gels to get my senses working in those early hours! These fragrances are also perfect for when you want to freshen up after a workout!

This gift set by nspa is in "fresh, sweet raspberry" according to the bottle and I'll tell you now, the bottle does not lie! So sweet, so fresh. I am extremely excited to have this product again as I used to use it all the time after Aqua Fit as it got rid of that awful chlorine smell brilliantly and I am pleased to say the product is still as good, my shower smelt amazing and I definitely feel more awake! This product lathers up well and a small bit goes a long way, the only downside? You can't smell it much afterwards, but bring in the body butter, problem solved! I now smell nice and fruity (if you smell me that is, I won't knock you out just from entering the room). My only niggle with the body butter is that it's very thick and doesn't spread that far, but I do feel soft!

500ml versions of this shower gel and 200ml body butters are available for just £3 at Asda.

Have you used any nspa products before? I'd love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment