8 May 2015

My Silver Jewellery Collection.


Okay so I know my blog is about affordability and some of these pieces are slightly pricey but I wanted to share them with you anyway as to me, spending money on jewellery isn't a big deal and is something I rather enjoy doing. Jewellery doesn't go out of style, you don't outgrow it, it doesn't become worn down and it can immediately make a high street outfit look high end. Accessories are key to any outfit.

I own both silver and gold jewellery and some two tone but my silver collection is by far my favourite as I can wear so many of them together without ending up looking like Mr. T! 


First of all we have my rings, all of these a from Pandora except for the flower one which was from a lovely little store in Turkey. The one I wear the most is the silver band with the diamond set in gold, which was a present for my 21st. This delicate and elegant ring goes with so much which is why I probably where it the most. The other two I wear a lot, and always team together is the heart band and birthstone ring, luckily for me my birthstone is diamond so it goes with whatever colour I wear. My leaf and flower ring tend to get worn if I'm wearing something floral or I just fancy something prettier. Finally is the large stone ring which tends to only get worn if I am wearing a LBD.




Next we have my earrings. The leaf pair look so pretty when my hair is curly or with a nice up do, these were from a little store at Barton Marina called Brauz and I think they're going to be perfect for my holiday. The studs are from Pandora and are my birthstone just like my ring. I probably wear these the most as they can be worn with anything. My Vivienne Westwood earrings are quite a bit bigger than what I'm used to but look really nice with a fancy hair do and dress. Last are these little heart earrings by Helena Rudkin which I picked up from a store in Matlock, I really like these but can only wear them when my hair is up unfortunately as otherwise my hair gets a little bit tangled around them .




I'm not the biggest fan of necklaces unless it's a statement one to dress up an outfit but these three are so adorable and go great with just a basic vest or cami. My Vivienne Westwood necklace is quite large and tends to look better with darker colours due to the shade of silver that it is. The other two were a set from Etsy and are both extremely delicate meaning they are perfect in summer and wearing with lighter colours. The bar  is engraved with the date me and my partner started going out and the discs have our initials on. These can be worn individually or together which is sort of means you get three styles of necklace for the price of one.




Last but not least is my arm candy! I cannot stand going out without a watch or bracelet on and these are definitely my favourite pieces of jewellery that I own along with the ring I got for my 21st. I love the white and silver together on this Marc Jacobs watch, it's so simple yet chic and due how flat the face it is, looks very delicate even with the large face. These three bracelets go together perfectly but I like how each one is different. The Pandora is a bangle, the Thomas Sabo is links (with my star sign aries on it) and the Tiffany one is a ball chain.



Accessories can make or break an outfit and I think they are crucial to adding a personal touch to your style. I hope you liked this post and would love to hear what you think.


What's your key accessory?



No comments:

Post a Comment