3 May 2015

Birthday Presents Part 2.


I received so many amazing presents for my birthday, my bag and my sandals which I shared with you in Birthday Presents Part 1, lots of gorgeous clothes which you can expect to see in outfit posts over the next couple of months and loads of fabulous beauty treats, my favourite of which I wanted to share with you today.

I'm going to say something now that many shock many of you but here goes.. I have never used a lush product! I know it's crazy right and after using their products I feel even crazier, it's just I've always been more of a shower gal, finding dancing more fun that just laying around. However since starting my blog I have realised I need to take a lot more time out to just relax and have actually become rather fond of a soak in the bath.

This Hello Gorgeous Lush Set is perfect for any girl who's into a spot of pampering and includes 5 amazing products, some of which I have fallen head over heels in love with.

I shall start with my favourite Rub, Rub, Rub, this sea salt scrub works wonders on dry skin and smells sooo good, it reminds me of a slush puppy both in colour and texture. Though blue in the pot, upon applying it turns white and you can feel it exfoliating your skin gently. Now you can apply this to wet or dry skin but I have been using it on dry skin for a really good buff then getting into the shower and applying a small amount of water to have a second, gentler scrub as the product lathers up. 


On its own Rub Rub Rub is incredible but when followed by Vanilla Dee-Lite your'e left with smooth, hydrated skin that will last all day and night, perfect for showing off your legs in that summer dress. This lotion has a delicious scent that lasts just as long as it's amazing results. It absorbs fairly quickly meaning you're not left feeling sticky though you do end up using a quite a bit, but at least you won't need to reapply throughout the day.  

Though small, this sample of the Gorgeous facial moisturiser is lasting such a long time as you only need a small amount due to how well it spreads. It goes on smoothly and soaks in leaving you with a healthy glow as opposed to a sticky shine like some moisturisers and you can feel the results all day, no tightening of the skin, and no dry patches.

Last in the box are The Comforter, a blackcurrant scented bubble bar and Sakura, a mimosa, jasmine and citrus scented bath bomb. As I said above baths aren't really my thing but these both left me feeling clean and refreshed and definitely made me enjoy them that bit more, especially The Comforter which turns the water pink and surrounds you by bubbles.


-----------------------

As well as the gift set from Lush I was treated to two wonderful Molton Brown Poducts in my favourite scent Orange and Bergamot.

The first product is their Replenishing Hand Cream which I have been carrying around with me everywhere. Working with children my hands go through a lot and to keep them looking and feeling nice I am constantly applying moisturiser, now with this product I don't need to do it as often as it soaks deep into the skin and my hands feel softer for longer even after washing they still feel smooth and smell amazing.

The second product was the Orange & Begamot Eau Fraiche, a lovely 100ml spray that's perfect for summer. This scent makes me feel like I'm sat in the sun surrounded by flowers and though that may sound stupid it's true, its such a fresh, summery, relaxing scent that I simply adore.


Have you tried any of these products?



No comments:

Post a Comment