23 April 2015

Rodial Stemcell Superfood Glam Balm.


I want to apologise for the delay in my posts however it has been my birthday and I've been busy enjoying myself down in Cornwall. I've had such an amazing time and was well and truely spoilt but with that said, I have really missed blogging so was eager to write one at the first opportunity.

Now, since my amazing Balance Me freebies in Glamour I have be checking out the magazine isle a lot and last week I found something I was so excited to try in this months Red, Rodials Stemcell Superfood Glam Balm Multi.

I already own the Rodial Stemcell Superfood Glam Balm for Lips, and I love it, it's got such a good shine and leaves my lips looking healthy and plump though it is slightly sticky. The Multi one is also rather sticky so I have only been using it at night time. When I first put it on and it didn't soak in I was really scared I was going to wake up with a face full of spots and almost washed it off, but I braved it for you and I'm so glad I did.

Rodial claim that this product "is designed to feed skin with essential nutrition, restoring moisture and balance... and quickly reduce the look of fine lines" and I am happy to say that their claim is correct. I woke up to smooth, glowing skin that felt hydrated, tighter and no long sticky. I also felt as though my skin looked plumper and creases faded faster after smiling.

Both of the Rodial products have a strange sort of smell but it isn't horrible, and though sticky they are really good and I have thoroughly enjoyed using the Stemcell Superfood Glam Balm Multi this week.

At £35 I'm not sure it's a product I would incorporate into my routine as I'm not one for going to bed with things on my face, but for just £4 with Red I'm going to be picking up another.

-------------------
Multi, £35 // Lip, £17
-------------------

Have you bought this months issue of Red?




3 comments:

  1. The profundity of articles can without much of a stretch be felt of this blog. Exceptionally exact and straight to the check. I saw effectively the obvious reality which the creator of this blog needed to convey through his contemplations. Searching for additional. Web development & mobile applications

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment. Nocciole biologiche tostate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete