1 February 2015

Lazy Sunday.


So in bag no.2 were these gorgeous black ankle boots, £15, Topshop Sale. Now this won't be a long post as its quite a simple outfit for my Sunday of visiting family and also because I'm off out again in a moment.

I've teamed these affordable and comfortable boots with my ripped Topshop skinny jeans, which I bet you're all sick of seeing by now and my grey baggy jumper, also Topshop. I chose this outfit because it's super comfy yet still stylish.

Of course I needed to glam up my oufit a bit so I detailed it with my new tassel clutch bag from Next, my Tiffany sunglasses and this gorgeous Etsy engraved initial necklace which my boyfriend got me for Christmas. I always feel plain V-Neck tops require a necklace just to spruce them up a bit.


When I saw these boots I immediately fell in love, a pointed toe is something I just adore, the stitch detailing is so subtly stylish and the small heel is just the right height. Also for the price what's not to love? 

Seam Front V-Neck Jumper, £38, similar.
Leather Chelsea Boots, £39.99, similar.
Clutch Bag, £18, same.
Sunglasses, £194, same.
Necklace, £17.75, same.

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment