13 February 2015

Sanctuary Spa Skin Saviours.


After a weekend of constant make-up use, face wipes instead of face washes, fake tanning, alcohol, junk food and a lack of sleep, my skin was in need of some TLC. I immediately went to my pamper draw, yes I have that many lotions and potions they require their own draw, and got out my Sanctuary Spa gift set from Christmas. 

I've used the Spa Sanctuary shower gel and body lotion for many years and love the smell and how soft they make my skin feel so I was excited to try the other products in this set. They all came in this gorgeous purple wash bag, completed with a super cute headband. 

I started off by having a shower and using the body scrub. Its a gentle scrub that goes along way, so you don't need to use a lot. It smells lovely and is really refreshing. I continued with my usual shower routine and made sure I gave my face a good wash with Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Scrub.

I took the headband and whipped back my hair. As instructed on the radiance exfoliator I used a pea sized amount and applied in upwards, circular motions to the face. This product is really gentle on the skin and doesn't make your face go red or sore. I rinsed it off with warm water and my skin felt better, softer and looked more radiant.

I went back to my room, towel dried and began using the body butter. Again this goes along way, soaking in nicely, leaving you feeling smooth not sticky, plus I could still smell it this morning.


I have used the body butter most nights this week and have alternated between the body scrub and bath float each night. All week I have had the hand cream in my bag and am pleased to say it's just as lovely as the other products. My hands feel softer and they smell lovely all the time. As for the radiance exfoliator, I'm going to save that for Sunday nights when my skins been through a lot.

Sanctuary Spa do many other products which I am so excited to buy next month and also do some other fragrances, though this one, the original, is my personal favourite with notes of citrus, bergamot and jasmine, followed by a combination of vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood.

You can buy these products online at Sanctuary.com or from Boots, either online or in store.






& I would love to know what your skin saviours are.



No comments:

Post a Comment