3 January 2015

A Very Happy Shopper.



Today I saved £100 at Next Clearance! My four purchases should have originally come to £138, of course with it being a clearance store, most of their products are reduced. Luckily for me, the items I fell in love with had major discount and upon arriving at the till to find out two were even cheaper than the labels showed, I was over the moon to walk away with a floral blouse, a camel touch of cashmere polo neck, a pair of black wellies and some gorgeous tan open toed shoe boots for just £38. 

Blouse, originally £22 I payed £10 - Saving of £12
Jumper, originally £35 I payed £15 - Saving of £20
Wellies, originally £26 I payed £4 - Saving of £22
Boots, originally £55 I payed £9 - Saving of £46

How good do those savings look?
If you've never been to a Next Clearance, like I hadn't until about two years ago, they're basically a normal Next store during the Christmas sale all year round, different items in different sizes all dotted about everywhere, just with a lot less people!

Now, I'm not one for sales. The pushing, shoving, long ques and disorganization just doesn't do it for me, I would rather find bargains online or simply go without. But if you fancy a browse and have a little time to rummage in almost peace and quiet, the Next Clearance stores might be your cup of tea.

The stock doesn't change that often and I find that my size is hard to come by, so I rarely go there, but when I'm in the area I always like to have a pop in just to see, if like today, I can find some good bargains. The downside to my particular Next Clearance Store, and I don't know if it is the case with all of them, but they don't have changing rooms and I like to try things on. Luckily for me I'm quite good at wiggling in and out of clothes whilst keeping everything hidden! If you're not, there's no need to worry, they have a 15 day return policy and you can return the items to any Next store.

Now about my goodies! The lovely blouse has a v-neck and no sleeves. The mid-grey colour makes it perfect for all year round, I'm thinking black jeans and blazer in the colder months and nice white jeans when it's that bit brighter. Also the light dusky blue and pink flowers help make it suitable for both day and evening, smart enough for dinner at a restaurant but pretty enough for a walk down the canal.

The camel Jumper, which can I remind you has a touch of cashmere, is as you can imagine super soft and feels really good quality. The fact that this jumper isn't very thick makes it perfect for layering, you can simply team with a nice trench/duffle/faux fur coat for whilst you're outdoors and then when you take your coat off indoors, you'll remain snug but not too hot. I think this will look stunning with my black thigh high flat boots and black jeans but also dressed up with the tan shoe boots for those dinners at the pub. Whilst on the subject of these boots, they are very comfy with the heel being chunky and not too high and lets face it, they're gorgeous too? I shall be wearing these for those walks to my little country pub, family gatherings, dinner and cinema dates with my boyfriend and perhaps those short little shopping trips to town, in which i'll probably buy more shoes.. Oops!

Finally, the welly boots. I love going out on walks and don't want to ruin my best shoes, but still like to look nice. My job doesn't require any sort of beauty products or nice clothes which means at the weekend I enjoy dressing up. So when I saw these plain black wellies with their knitted top I simply couldn't resist. They're cute, go with everything and practical. 

What do you think of my bargains? I'd love to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment